Dallas Stars Odds
In 1993 the Minnesota North Stars relocated to Dallas and the NHL has been here since. After their arrival, the Stars had some success and even won a Stanley Cup in the late 1990s.
Expect a big Dallas Stars betting market at online sportsbooks when the state of Texas legalizes sports betting. Get up-to-date Stars betting odds and information below.
Tonight’s Stars odds
Check tonight’s Dallas Stars game lines below. Click on any odds to go to the sportsbook, create an account and claim any available sports bonus offers.
Dallas Stars Stanley Cup odds
Here are the odds for the Stars to win the Central Division, Western Conference, or Stanley Cup. Click on any odds to go right to the sportsbook.
Miro Heiskanen prop odds
Below find the latest prop odds for Stars defenseman Miro Heiskanen, including game props and futures odds.
Bet on the Dallas Stars live in-game
Live betting odds are some of the most popular options at online sportsbooks. Live betting, also known as in-game betting, allows you to bet on NHL games while they are taking place.
The odds shift quickly along with the action on the ice, which makes using a hockey betting app from your preferred sportsbook the best option for keeping up.
All legal online sportsbooks provide live betting options, but some are better than others. The top sportsbook apps, like the DraftKings betting app and FanDuel mobile app, offer some of the best live betting experiences.
How to bet on Dallas Stars games
Here are some of the most common Dallas Stars betting lines you’ll find at Texas online betting sites:
- Dallas Stars moneyline: To bet an NHL moneyline, you need to pick the winner of the game. The favorite will have negative odds (such as -170), and the underdog will have positive odds (like +155). Your potential payout will depend on how much you wager and the current odds when you finalize your bet.
- Dallas Stars puck line: Like a point spread bet, but with a standard line of 1.5 goals. That means the favorite will need to win by two goals or more for puck line bets on that side to win. And the underdog needs that not to happen.
- Dallas Stars total bets: In this case, you don’t need to worry about which side wins. Instead, you are betting on the total combined score of the game and whether it ends up over or under a line that the sportsbook has set.
- Dallas Stars prop bets: Prop bets include a variety of options, ranging from team and player stat lines to specific events that could happen in a game.
- Dallas Stars futures: Bet on what the future holds for teams and players. Will the Stars win their division? Will their goalie win the Vezina Trophy? The possibilities are wide-ranging.
The Dallas Stars odds where you are vs. Vegas odds
There was once a time when Las Vegas was the final word in sports betting and where everyone looked to see the game lines and odds for every sporting event in the United States.
That’s changed as states have legalized sports betting, and that will likely be the case in Texas if that state follows suit. Instead of Vegas being the only true source of sports betting information, sportsbooks across the country now have their own oddsmakers and release their own lines.
While you may hear people still talk about Vegas lines, in many cases, there isn’t much difference between what Vegas offers and what legal online sportsbooks offer.
Lines move because of betting and new information, all of which the oddsmakers gather to help them create their lines and make adjustments. That’s where any differences in odds will take place.
One sportsbook might change a line because of the amount of betting on one side over the other, but since not all sportsbooks might be seeing that same action, they may not adjust their lines in the same way.
Dallas Stars home arena
- Name: American Airlines Center
- Address: 2500 Victory Park Lane, Dallas, Texas 75219
- Owner: City of Dallas
- Operator: Center Operating Co.
- Hockey capacity: 18,532; up to 19,323 with standing room
- Opened: July 17, 2001
- Construction cost: $420 million ($643 million in 2021 dollars)
- Other tenants: Dallas Mavericks (NBA)
Where can you watch and listen to Stars broadcasts?
Stars games are available on Bally Sports Southwest, which can also be streamed via the Bally Sports app by using the information from your television provider.
Other networks that will have various Dallas Stars games include ABC, TNT, ESPN, and ESPN+. The flagship radio station for the Stars is Sportsradio 96.7 FM and 1310 The Ticket.
Stars franchise leaders
- Goals: Mike Modano, 557
- Assists: Mike Modano, 802
- Points: Mike Modano, 1,359
- Penalty minutes: Shane Churla, 1,883
- Points per game: Jason Robertson, 1.14
- Hat tricks: Dino Ciccarelli, 14
- Save percentage: Ben Bishop, .923
- Shutouts: Marty Turco, 40
Dallas stars by the numbers
- Franchise value: $925 million
- Ownership: Tom Gaglardi purchased the Stars in 2011 for $240 million.
- Building naming rights: American Airlines purchased the naming rights for the arena for $195 million in March 1999
- Stanley Cup wins: One (1998-99 season)
- Retired numbers: Six — Neal Broten (7), Bill Goldsworthy (8), Mike Modano (9), Bill Masterson (19), Jere Lehtinen (26), and Sergei Zubov (56)
- Most goals in a season: 55, Dino Ciccarelli (1981-82) and Brian Bellows (1989-90)
- Most points in a season: 114, Bobby Smith (1981-82)
- Career playoff points leader: 118, Mike Modano